DO YOU NEED A PET VACATION LOCATION WHEN YOU TRAVEL?
Your dog will experience quality loving care from the moment you
book your reservation until the time your dog leaves.
Bring some comforts from home
Feel free to bring their favorite bedding or toy to make your dog feel more
relaxed and enjoy the stay. We also encourage you to bring your dog’s own food
and treats. We’ll accommodate any special dietary needs your dog may have.
- All dogs who spend the night with us receive full access to doggie day care
- All overnight accommodations are suites (no cages)
- All suites have elevated Kuranda oversized beds
- Staff personnel certified to provide emergency resuscitation and canine first aid
- Recreation areas are designed to protect your pet’s paws with 3/8” rubber flooring and
specialized wall treatment to ensure a sanitary experience
- Trained staff will monitor your pet’s stay to ensure comfort and safety
- Outside exercise area available
- There is no extra charge for administering medication
Complimenaty doggie treats will be provided
Per Night Rate
1 to 7 nights
Add $29 for 2nd dog in the same suite
Free day of play
Complimentary exit bath with a 7-night stay
Per Night Vacation Rate
8 nights or longer
Add $26 for 2nd dog in the same suite
Free day of play
Complimentary exit bath
To ensure the safety, health and comfort of all our canine guess the following requirements must be met:
- Dog information form must be completed including at least 2 contact phone numbers
- Rabies, Bordetella and Distemper Parvo shots must be up-to-date
- Females in heat will not receive grooming services
You asked for it and we did it!
Grooming on Sundays is now being offered between 10:00 to 2:00. Outside play/exercise area now open! Staff personnel certified to provide emergency resuscitation and canine first aide.